Since we started our company, we’ve met a lot of people. Some have been very helpful, some have been a motivation. Some have been both, which is definitely the case of Molén. Meet Molén Antolin, the first one out of what will be our weekly interview column, Midweek Motivation. We at INGRI:DAHL are so grateful for all the help she has given us! We can’t figure out how she has the time to do everything she does and still help others, she really is a true inspiration!
1. Who are you and what do you do?
My name is Molén Antolin. I am Attorney at Law, Vogue Italia Fashion Correspondent and Vogue Mexico contributor. For Vogue Italia I write articles and reviews about Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Mexico and Dubai Fashion Week. And For Vogue Mexico, I will write about trends, travels, etc.
Cristian covering for The Universal Newspaper and Molen covering for Vogue Italia
during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Mexico
2. Your favorite trip ever and why?
My favorite trip was to Paris because I met amazing people like Guillaume Salmon (Colette’s PR) and Gwenn Decca, who works for Elie Saab. And why was that trip my best trip? Because it was my first time getting in touch with the fashion world, which was great!!
Molen and Ariana Becerra
3. What is your favorite 3d movie and which one are you looking forward to? My favorite 3D movie is Alice in Wonderland! Now I am looking forward to see Dark Shadows.
4.Who is your style icon?
5. What are three things you can’t live without?
My mobile, my credit card and my sunglasses.
With the Vogue Mexico Team:
Arianna, Molen, Kelly Talamas (editor in Chief of Vogue Mexico) and Rodrigo Medina
6. What is your advice to someone who is pursuing their passion as a career? Work hard, be willing, keep dreaming and be enthusiastic, but always be realistic. In my case, I write, write and write. Know that some day you will be rewarded for your hard work.