We at INGRI:DAHL love to interview inspiring and motivational people for our weekly Midweek Motivation column. Reading about another person’s experiences or take on how to be successful give us a kick midweek to give a little extra at our designer 3D glasses company! This week we have interviewed fashion blogger, Cindy Karmoko. Enjoy!
1. Who are you and what do you do? I’m Cindy Karmoko, I’m a fashion blogger and student.
2. Your favorite trip ever and why? I went to Netherlands recently and I’m in love with everything there, I went to den haag and Amsterdam. The vintage stores, food, and fireworks at the new years eve celebration were amazing!
3. What is your favorite 3D movie and which one are you looking forward to? My favorite one will be Life of Pi and I would love to see Nemo in 3D
4.Who is your style icon? My style icons are Mary kate and Ashley Olsen, they’re genius! I love how they mix and match their outfits and always look effortlessly chic.
5. What are three things you can’t live without? Shoes, eyeliner, lipstick
6. What is your advice to someone who is pursuing their passion as a career?
When I told my parents about my passion for fashion, they laughed at me and didn’t believe that I got the talent to be in the fashion industry, but I proofed them wrong, I proofed everyone who laughed a few years ago wrong. I worked hard, made myself smarter each day and I’m happy with who I am and what I do now. Because at the end if you have a mediocre life, have a job that you hate the most just because a few years before your parents, friends, teachers and people that you know tried to change your life path(and they succeed), you’re the one to blame.
Thank you for a great Oscar viewing party at the Four Seasons and for letting us take part of the fun 🙂 Here are some snapshots from the Four Seasons Beverly Hills viewing party hosted by the Kon Tiki film crew (nominated for Best Foreign film):
Four Seasons Beverly Hills
The Kon-Tiki crowd
What did you think about Oscar 2013? Did you watch it?
We at INGRI:DAHL love to interview inspiring and motivational people for our weekly Midweek Motivation column. Reading about another person’s experiences or take on how to be successful give us a kick midweek to give a little extra at our designer 3D glasses company! This week we have interviewed super creative, Carlos J Morales. Enjoy!
1. Who are you and what do you do? My name is Carlos J. Morales and I am a creative person. What do I do exactly – I share my life with the world. I am a writer who happens to be classically trained baker and pastry chef. My passion for baking, t-shirts, and tattoos is what led to the start of Oven Fresh Dreams. O.F.D. is a online lifestyle and baking collective where I share my food adventures, recipes, and sell a series of art collaborations (in the form of t-shirts and prints) with artists all across the world.
2. Your favorite trip ever and why? My favorite trip ever would have to be my most recent trip to Prague. It was the first time I traveled internationally and was in good company – my beautiful and inspirational girlfriend. While we were there we dove into the culture around us and came back with an overwhelming sense of appreciation. I mean between the pastries and architecture I was one happy camper.
3. What is your favorite 3D movie and which one are you looking forward to? My favorite 3D movie is by far Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. While I do love the people over at Pixar, it is hard to compete with the creators of my favorite video game. As far as future movies are concerned, I can not say that I have picked a favorite just yet.
4. Who is your style icon? My style icon? While I don’t look at one person for style pointers, I think the closest person that fits my lifestyle and way of thinking (creatively speaking) is Pharell Williams.
5. What are three things you can’t live without? Three things I can’t live without 1. Pen 2. Paper 3. Coffee (lots of coffee)
6. What is your advice to someone who is pursuing their passion as a career? My advice is simple. Believe in yourself and live a little. Everything we do in life is considered a risk to some degree might as well take a chance with something you love. You’d be surprised how satisfying the unsuccessful days are when your passion is your career.
INGRI:DAHL New York Fashion Week 3D lounge will take place at the Empire Hotel Rooftoop tomorrow evening! For an invite, please email email@example.com
We were really lucky to be able to go to Norwegian designer, Nina Skarra, New York Fashion Week show at the Lincoln Center. The show featured epic shoes by Helene Westby. Here are some pictures from the stunning show:
You can now use Kurrenci money to purchase Ingri: Dahlproducts! For more info, check out: http://www.kurrenci.com/
Have a great weekend, everyone!