We at INGRI:DAHL love to interview inspiring and motivational people for our weekly Midweek Motivation column. Reading about another person’s experiences or take on how to be successful give us a kick midweek to give a little extra at our designer 3D glasses company! This week we have interviewed fashion blogger, Cindy Karmoko. Enjoy!
1. Who are you and what do you do? I’m Cindy Karmoko, I’m a fashion blogger and student.
2. Your favorite trip ever and why? I went to Netherlands recently and I’m in love with everything there, I went to den haag and Amsterdam. The vintage stores, food, and fireworks at the new years eve celebration were amazing!
3. What is your favorite 3D movie and which one are you looking forward to? My favorite one will be Life of Pi and I would love to see Nemo in 3D
4.Who is your style icon? My style icons are Mary kate and Ashley Olsen, they’re genius! I love how they mix and match their outfits and always look effortlessly chic.
5. What are three things you can’t live without? Shoes, eyeliner, lipstick
6. What is your advice to someone who is pursuing their passion as a career?
When I told my parents about my passion for fashion, they laughed at me and didn’t believe that I got the talent to be in the fashion industry, but I proofed them wrong, I proofed everyone who laughed a few years ago wrong. I worked hard, made myself smarter each day and I’m happy with who I am and what I do now. Because at the end if you have a mediocre life, have a job that you hate the most just because a few years before your parents, friends, teachers and people that you know tried to change your life path(and they succeed), you’re the one to blame.